Article provided by: Zoe Behavioral Health
Outpatient recovery treatment can allow you to continue living at home while you get help for an addiction. If you're looking for a flexible program tailored to your schedule, get in touch with ZOE Recovery, the most reputable outpatient rehab in Orange County. You may have thought that your options for treatment were limited to a long-term stay in a residential rehab, but the fact is, many treatment centers provide quality care in an outpatient setting; ZOE Recovery is one of the best in OC.
5 Benefits of Our Outpatient Rehab
1. If you have a steady job that you're unwilling to part with, ZOE Recovery can offer a wide range of treatment options around your work schedule. Not every opiate addiction treatment center offers outpatient care, so it pays to take your time and compare programs before choosing a rehab. We invite you to take a few minutes to explore the resources and information on our website and to reach out to us with any questions about our Orange county rehab.
2. At ZOE Recovery, we understand that many of the patients who seek treatment at our recovery center have family members they care for in their homes. If you're unable to check into a long-term program due to at-home duties, you can receive the same level of care through our outpatient program as you would in a residential treatment center. Compare everything we have to offer with other treatment centers in Orange County and choose us when you're ready to leave addiction in the past. We can take your call 24-hours a day at ZOE Recovery.
3. Co-occurring issues alongside addiction keep many patients from seeking treatment. If you feel anxious about an overnight stay in a recovery center, residential treatment might not be the best choice for you. Our outpatient rehab in Orange County can offer up alternative treatment options that can address addiction and any type of mental health issue you may be dealing with, such as anxiety, depression, or PTSD. Our dual diagnosis program has earned us a reputation as one of the best Orange County rehab centers for treating addiction and mental illness.
4. If you've already completed a residential program or a detox program, you may be looking for a step-down program to help you transition to life at home. Our outpatient program is the ideal solution as a stand-alone or step-down program, and offers many of the same advantages of inpatient treatment. We encourage you to speak with our recovery counselors before choosing a rehab for drug and alcohol treatment in Orange County. Your phone call is 100% confidential.
5. Accepting any type of help for your addiction is far better than doing nothing about the problem. Whatever program you choose, make sure to take action sooner rather than later. When you're ready to get help, make a call to our team at ZOE Recovery to inquire about our outpatient rehab in Orange County. We offer multiple levels of care, including detox, IOP, day treatment, outpatient care, and Sober Living housing.Outpatient Rehab Orange County
View Larger Map