Article provided by: Baystate Recovery Center
We, at Baystate Recovery Center, offer the best residential drug treatment programs in Massachusetts and help individuals battling addiction embrace sobriety in the long term. We provide a whole array of convenient, effective, and flexible treatment programs to help individuals seek rehab treatment without forgoing their personal and professional commitments.
Our residential treatment programs
We offer highly rewarding Massachusetts inpatient drug rehab and addiction treatment programs in a state-of-the-art facility. Some of our residential treatment programs include:
- Inpatient rehab – Individuals battling with addiction stay at our facility for 30-, 60-, or 90- days and engage in back-to-back counseling sessions, psychotherapies, 12-step meetings, and other wellness programs.
- Day treatment/PHP program – Under this program, individuals attend rehab treatment from 9 AM to 3.30 PM five times a week.
- IOP – Our intensive outpatient program is from 9 AM to 12.30 PM from Monday to Friday, and patients engage in individual and group therapies.
As one of the best Massachusetts detox and drug rehab centers, we work relentlessly to prepare our patients for a gratifying and successful life after rehab. We are a leading treatment facility for alcohol addiction in Massachusetts with high-end amenities and evidence-based treatment protocols.
Role of inpatient treatment in preventing relapse
Inpatient rehab offers the highest level of care and medical support compared to IOP, PHP, or outpatient rehab, making it a highly successful and the most proven treatment approach. With inpatient rehab, we offer around-the-clock medical care, administer medical detox, and engage patients in a series of behavioral therapies, counseling, and support groups throughout the day.
As one of the top rehab facilities in Massachusetts, we focus on identifying and treating the underlying mental health issues, equipping patients with critical life skills to combat cravings and triggers. By healing past traumas and repressed emotions and imparting essential relapse prevention skills and education in patients, outpatient programs significantly reduce the chances of relapse over years. Besides, inpatient therapy helps individuals build a healthy routine and develop hobbies to keep themselves occupied and vent their feelings and emotions. We encourage our patients to adopt a healthy way of life, which plays an integral role in helping them maintain sobriety in the long run.
Benefits of seeking inpatient rehab treatment
Inpatient treatment offers a whole array of benefits in comparison to other types of addiction treatments. Some of the benefits of inpatient rehab treatment include:
- When you join one of the top Massachusetts rehabs, you get to heal and recover in a trigger-free, safe, and supportive environment, far away from the stressors of everyday life.
- Recovering addicts get plenty of love and support from peers at rehab, strengthening their commitment to sobriety in the long term.
- Inpatient therapy has the lowest relapse rates as patients engage in a series of psychotherapies, medical detox, counseling, wellness programs, and 12-step meetings for 30-, 60-, or 90- days.
Your search for the top drug and alcohol rehab treatment centers near me ends here. Call Baystate Recovery Center at (855) 88-SOBER to eliminate old destructive lifestyle choices with our residential drug treatment programs in Massachusetts. We are a world-class rehab and healing center for drug and alcohol abuse conditions with a compassionate team of physicians, RNs, and behavioral therapists.Residential Drug Treatment Programs In Massachusetts
View Larger Map