Drug dependency or substance abuse is being dependent on legal or controlled substances or prescription medications.
Dependency to drugs may trigger major and long term consequences that may consist of physical and psychological health difficulties, issues with relationships, work and the law. Healing may need the assistance of your physician, family, good friends, support groups or an organized treatment programs to help you in overcoming your drug addiction and live drug free.
We provide an extensive evaluation of your alcohol or other substance usage problem, mental health issues, and medical status. Treatment for addictions and mental health concerns are integrated into a single customized treatment strategy.
In addition to Drug dependency or abuse healing services, we likewise provide:
* Drug Rehabilitation
* Psychotherapeutic treatment
* Psychological dependency
* Residential Inpatient
* Outpatient Treatment
* Extended care and long term rehab
* Drug addiction or abuse
* Behavioral disorders
We encourage and reinforce sober living behavior with the objective of preventing, stepping in, dealing with and supporting healing.
We have core values like:
- Culturally and ethnically skilled care
- Equitable access
- Solutions based on clinical research and nationally recognized requirements
- Partnership with allied social work to ensure quality services, supports and outcomes
- Strength based and possession based services for children, youth and families
- Accountability to those who are served in the system of care as well as the general public at large
- We visualize a society that supports the physical, mental, and social well being of all people, households and communities, devoid of negative effects of alcohol and other drugs.
We provide a wide variety of substance and alcohol abuse services available to children and adults. Contact us for more information at (888) 368-3288 or find a location near you by clicking here